is selling $25 raffle tickets
for 11 chances to win cash prizes. Raffle tickets are available for purchase between September 5, 2019 and October 6, 2019 at 11:59pm.
Raffle Cash Prizes are:
Grand Prize - $5,000
10 Prizes of $100 each
For every 4 tickets purchased during a single transaction you will receive One (1) ticket for FREE!
The raffle winners will be drawn on October 7, 2019. Winners do NOT need to be present to win. Winners will be contacted within 10 business days of the drawing by Ursuline Academy, a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization.
Ursuline will need a completed W-9 in order to issue an IRS Form 1099 to the winners.
The fine print
- All information gathered as a result of this Raffle will not be provided to any 3rd party, except as required by law.
- The Raffle is open only to legal residents of the United States and winner(s) must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- All prizes are subject to, and the winners are fully responsible for federal, state and local income taxes. "www.GoRaiseDough.com", LADS Network Solutions, Inc., nor the non-profit organization you purchased the raffle ticket from has NO responsibility for the payment of any taxes associated with the prize (except for the responsibility to comply with the withholding regulations and requirements of the taxing authorities involved).
- The prizes will be awarded on the dates above. Prizes are transferable.
- Employees of "www.GoRaiseDough.com", LADS Network Solutions, Inc., and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Media sponsors, their employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win any prize.
- "www.GoRaiseDough.com", LADS Network Solutions, Inc., and the non-profit running the raffle maintain NO control of the personnel, equipment or operations of any supplier and assumes no responsibility for any financial loss, personal injury, property damage, other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which winners may experience by reason of (1) performance/nonperformance by any supplier; (2) wrongful, careless, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any supplier or its employees, or on the part of any other party not under the control of go raise dough or the non-profit organization; (3) any defect, breakdown or other failure of any aircraft, train, automobile, ship, accommodation, or other equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or otherwise used by a supplier or;(4) any acts of god, acts or omissions of third parties, damage or loss associated with any terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures, disease, local laws, climactic conditions, or other conditions or developments.
- "Www.GoRaiseDough.com", LADS Network Solutions, Inc., and/or the non-profit organization shall in NO event be liable for special or consequential damages arising from the use or ownership of any prizes. Participants hereby release the non-profit organization, "www.goraisedough.com", and LADS Network Solutions, Inc., from all claims.
- All sales of Raffle tickets are final. There will be NO refunds.
- Winners have 15 calendar days from drawing to claim their prize. In the event a winner is non-compliant with requirement, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- To claim a prize, the winner may be asked to provide a ticket stub or printed verification (from online purchase) and/or a valid driver's license or state issued picture ID that matches name on selected ticket stub or printed verification.
- Group Entries - Any number of individuals can join into a group to purchase ticket(s). Participants in a group entry must identify "one person" as the individual to whom a prize would be awarded and that person's name must be listed as the entrant in the "Buyer's Name" field on the ticket purchase form. It is the SOLE responsibility of the participants in the group entry to allocate any winning prize(s).
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of tickets sold.
- The IRS states that the amount paid for chances in raffles, lotteries or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions.
- IRS Form 1099 will be issued to winners and must be claimed on the winner's income tax statement.
- The winner will allow LADS Network Solutions, Inc. and the non-profit running the raffle the right to use their name and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. The winner may be required to complete a statement of eligibility, release of liability and publicity release. Failure to do so will render winner ineligible to receive prize.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Copyright © 2010, 2016 Go Raise Dough, a division of LADS Network Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.